Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Kept Up With The Kardashian's Until 2am..


I stayed at my friend Julia's house last night with my other friend Jill and we had a pretty girly night. The three of us sat down on the couch with 2 tubs of ice cream and a bowl of popcorn at around 11 pm and stayed there until 2 am. We started out watching the Olympics but soon grew bored of Curling (I don't quite see the appeal..), so we switched to Keeping up with the Kardashian's, a show I had never seen before and assumed to be completely stupid. And I mean, I was right... it is stupid... BUT SO GOOD! It is so bad that it is great, and completely addicting. Their family is outrageous, I can't even imagine living the life that any of them live...Though I wouldn't mind having their wardrobe....Seriously...It may be February, but it's not like I'm not thinking about a Prom dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment