Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 11 (The Final Countdown)


There are officially 10 school days until Senior Spring. There is so much to look forward to, for example, not having calculus, inter-block break (no homework), and having a really easy third trimester. As usual, I am craving sunshine like no other, needless to say I'm pretty amped about the blue skies that I am seeing outside of my classroom window right now. Obviously, Poetry class is not very interesting. It is the one class I am going to miss from this trimester. We literally do nothing. It's awesome. But back onto the topic of sun and spring, I was shopping on urbanoutfitters.com last night and they have the cutest spring dresses ever... except they are all around $70...no biggie. I've also been wanting to go on a hike on Ring Mountain...just because it reminds me of summer. Next time there's a sunny weekend that is what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment